An Affiliate of the
Association of North America, Inc. (ABANA)
- Current Newsletter
- NEXT MEETING: March 15: Business Meeting, Kelley Farms (Doc Ramseyer), 6032 W 550 N Sharpsville, IN 46060, located just west of US-31. Approximately 6 miles north of SR-28 (Tipton) or 3 miles south of SR-26 (Kokomo).
- A recent newspaper article about Tom Latane', one of our featured demonstrators in the 2014 IBA Annual Conference (June 6-8, 2014). Pepin, Wis., blacksmith achieves excellence in ironclad art. Our second featured demonstrator will be Alan Kress.
- Here is a little retrospective of our 2013 conference
- South Bend Tribune article about IBA 2013 Rookie Blacksmith of the Year Jamie DePriest
- At the 2013 IBA Conference in Tipton, IN, the Brotherhood of Friendly Hammermen forged a large split cross. View the video made by David Hammer.
- Jim Claar's new power hammer.
- Appalachian Area Chapter Blacksmith Association 2014 Conference to be held in Murfreesboro, TN (about 6 hours drive straight south on I-65) on May 16 and 17, 2014. Demonstrators will include Brian Brazeal and Elmer Roush.
- INDIANA BLACKSMITHING ASSOCIATION 2014 CONFERENCE to be held at the Tipton County Fairgrounds in Tipton, IN, on June 6-8, 2014. Featured demonstrators include Tom Latane' and Alan Kress.
- The ABANA 2014 Conference
will held at the Delaware States Fairgrounds in Harrington, Delaware, Aug 13-16, 2014. The list of
conference demonstrators is quite extraordinary.
Disclaimer on the use of the information
contained in this website.
For questions, concerns or additions to our web-site, please
contact our webmaster, Dominick Andrisani: